Denied Paylode's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by paylode, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member

Your current IGN: Paylode

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Paylode#0143

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    USA central

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    It all matters on the day, week and month. Normally 2-4 hours a day,

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    Besides being town staff that is a no :(

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I have been playing SK for a long time sense the end of towny 1. I would say I know a thing or two about SK. During Towny 2 - Towny 4 I have been with Ron being staff with his town from Black Rose - Lockish - Nightshade, I have seen countless amounts of players during my time. During that I have came across countless problems and issues that I and my friends had to work out. Because of all of that I feel that I would be a good choice for a spot on the SK staff. :D

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    You guys already fixed all that I have requested so no, I don't have anything I would change at this time.

Additional comments:
    Here is my first staff application, it was posted 2 years ago. https://shadowkingdom.org/threads/ezcoco_-staff-application.1537/

2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Thanks for taking your time to apply again. However, as I mentioned in the announcement, you have to wait 30 days before you can apply again, since your application was technically denied only yesterday. This is also specified in the Guidelines and Requirements for staff applications. Once that time is over, feel free to apply again.

Best of luck :)

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.