Denied Paylode's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by paylode, Jan 14, 2021.

?

Was creating a wall around towny spawn good or bad in your eyes? Or do you think its just funny?

1. Good idea ( for the memes )

10.0%
  2. Bad idea

90.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member

Ignore the poll until you finish reading this

Your current IGN:
    Paylode

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Paylode#0143

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    UTC-6

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny and sometimes Creative when I feel the vibe too.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    3-4 hours a day.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    I have no past experience with staff on Minecraft servers but I have been staff on countless discord servers one with 2k members and another one with like 100+.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I have seen tones of players and I mean tones! Seen hackers, trolls and just idiots. Other times I have seen some really good friends, some really good people that just want to help like ( Lam, Sh1mrr4, Landro_, SVthebest, Schoggiii, Tog, Pranav, too name a few and there's a tone more! )

One of my relatives was staff on this very server, thanks to that I have seen a lot of what staff do on this server on how friendly they are and how sometimes they just want to help! Seen how they fix problems, make solutions to those very problems, it has helped a tone.

I have been on this server for a long time, I have been an active member of the community for years. I think I came on this server in the mid of 2017 or maybe earlier,

I have made tones of applications and looking back I see how far I progressed through the years. Frankly I would have denied me all those years ago, was not ready, only wanted the power of the position but now I don't care about the power, I was to use my experience to empower others and help more people along the way.

Because of all these reasons and more just to name a few, I really think I would be a really good choice for this position.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    Make the T3 world download available and to have Skyblock make a return

Additional comments:
    I understand my past has been ruff ( bans ) because I was stupid idiot but I think I've gotten better from the past months. I thought it was a good idea to build a wall around Towny spawn just think about that, think on how stupid it looked. Also would like to create a poll if it was a good idea or not.

Attached Files:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Hey Paylode,

Thank you for taking your time to apply for staff on Shadow Kingdom. Unfortunately, we can only accept a small number of applications, so we have decided to deny your application this time. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.