penkalo's Staff Application!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by penkalo, May 12, 2019.

1. penkalo

penkalo Member

Your current IGN:

- penkalo

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

- delta#9422

How old are you?

- I am currently 17 years of age, almost 18.

What timezone do you live in?

- I live in the GMT+2 timezone. / (Central European Summer Time)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

- I am currently playing on the Creative server, kind of still getting to know Towny.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

- I am active everyday, except for Friday and on weekends. On Friday and Saturday I can spend around 5-6 hours of activity.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

- Yes indeed I have plenty of experience as a staff member including my own functional Minecraft server. I have been an Administrator, and Modereator on a couple of big Minecraft servers that are now disbaned or connected with other servers.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

- Out of all my years of playing Minecraft, I have never refused to help anyone or any server that needed help. I saw that this server needs help with staff members, why not try out with my own application. I also see that it is a nice and well community of people who work around and it brings interest to me in becoming one of them. Now, about the second question, it is totally up to the staff members who review the applications if they will accept them or not. Now why me? I really do mean in giving help around the server, unlike some other people that apply just to have the powers and show off.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

- Definetely bringing back people, advertising the server. Everything else looks just fine and perfect to me.

Additional comments:

-