Denied Pigs Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by p_i_g_, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p_i_g_

p_i_g_ New Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN: P_i_g_

What is your discord name including the # and numbers? Piggy#4626

How old are you? Im 13

What timezone do you live in? EST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom? Creative but I plan on moderating towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom? 3-10 hours a day

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave? rylandmc.com, play.darkcrestmc.net, and sf4.spcbar.us, I was juggling all 3 at once and left all of them to join this team
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply? I have been staff on previous servers for over 4 months combined on them and im very familiar with plugins so im good with tons of commands and I think that this server just dosnt have enough moderation, yes I havnt been part of the community for long but I think I can make an impact and start to be familiar with the community.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be? I would work with my team to create factions as that draws many players toward the server.
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

Additional comments: I hope I can join your guys team and look forward to a response

2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

I'm sorry but your application has been denied because you do not meet one or more our staff requirements shown here.
    Please feel free to apply in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.