1. Hey Guest, Shadow Kingdom turns 5 years old on April 1st, 2020! To celebrate, all RANKS and UPGRADES on our store are 40% OFF until April 5th! https://store.shadowkingdom.org
    Dismiss Notice

PineMartenEmily's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by PineMartenEmily, Mar 17, 2020.

1. PineMartenEmily

PineMartenEmily New Member

Your current IGN:
    PineMartenEmily

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

PineMartenEmily#1982

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

UTC (UK)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Creative

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

Though I only joined around 3 weeks ago, I've already clocked 150 hours in game! While I might not quite keep that up, I won't be going anywhere any time soon. Definitely every day, for at least a few hours.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

I've been in various staff positions on minecraft servers over the years, including running two of my own, though not any more (one never really took off, the other I handed over to a friend before exams).

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I'd like to be a staff member because I enjoy the friendly environment and would like to support it more, and because I enjoy helping people. As it is I seem to be spending most of my time helping others on the server!

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

I think a build competition or similar would be a great way to keep players interested and get them to build outside of their comfort zone.

Additional comments:

#1 PineMartenEmily, Mar 17, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

UK gang

gl