Towny Rank Double jumps

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by trcth dxddy, Jun 4, 2019.

1. trcth dxddy

trcth dxddy New Member

So I think regarding the ranks I think you should be able to buy a rank and the price of the current rank you own gets subtracted by the price of your current rank and I know there are rank upgrades but it would be amazing if we could go from maybe for example donator to vip without buying sponsor first or something like that but not subtract the whole price just a fraction of it to try still keep profits.

2. Lunasidr

Lunasidr Member

That would be awesome,because I want a higher rank without paing them in between

• Like Like x 1
  3. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

I mean getting e.g. Donator --> Sponsor --> VIP --> Patron doesn't make a difference compared to getting Patron directly, since the upgrades only cost the difference between the ranks. I am not sure though how easy it would be to add all the other in theory possible upgrades (e.g. a direct upgrade from Sponsor to Benefactor) since there are quite a few possibilities and it could make the thing a bit more complicated. Anyways, I guess we will definitely talk about it, but I cannot make any predictions, since the store isn't really my exptertise.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hckyplaya2

hckyplaya2 Member

Yes this should totally be implemented, I've been wanting this for forever (especially during sales).

5. trcth dxddy

trcth dxddy New Member

ye I get what you mean but it would just be great