Creative Ranking up an Alternate Account/My Builder plot.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by nqz, Jul 18, 2019.

?

Should we be able to use extra plots to create builds for our alternate accounts?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nqz

nqz Well-Known Member

Hi there everyone, as you may or may not know ranking an alt to builder is much more complicated with a build that you made on a different account. Now, I had made the first plot about a year ago, and got builder with it on my main account, astrodeath. I had then swapped plots with my alternate account, jnq, so I could then have 3 small plots, all connected. I then died for a year only to come back and build once again. I have so far made 2 full small plots not including the 1 I had made a year ago (the one I got builder with). One being the one staff thinks I got builder with and the other being the one I got engineer with. I truly see no problem with using the plot I hadn't used for any rank-up to rank up my alt. I know that the admin team have proof that jnq is in fact my alt (ip locator). My main point here is I truly believe that this 'rule' should not be relevant to people who have had their alternate account verified.

2. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

We grant building ranks to Minecraft accounts, not individual users. We require the account requesting the rank to actually build the structure that is being ranked. We do this to make sure that the ranks are granted fairly and consistently. We have no rules against using alts to earn ranks a second time, however again, you need to actually build the structure that you're submitting for rankup using that account.

Since "Discussion" is not an appropriate place to have this conversation, I recommend creating a Suggestion instead where you can suggest amendments to our server rules.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.