RealWinterFrost's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by RealWinterFrost, Apr 27, 2019.

1. RealWinterFrost

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN: RealWinterFrost

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    RealWinterFrost#4955

How old are you?
    15 1/2

What timezone do you live in?
    PST (Pacific Standard Time)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    Very active depending if im busy or not. I mainly just hang out on towny do some things with friends so Super active

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    Yes i do have experience
    Staff EXP
    -=Garrys Mod=- (Game)
    3 years staffing | Do not work there anymore. I left because the staff above us became corrupted
    -=Minecraft=-
    Current | Yes i am staff

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply? I believe you should pick me because I have gotten 3 years of experience. Im authoritive when it comes to senarios and situations. I take the players tickets before my own need. Im always on standby and when a ticket is usually called i Awnser it immediently

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    I would add a few jobs to the /jobs browse

Additional comments: If i get accepted i will be happy. If not then eh ill try again later its not that hard

• Informative Informative x 1