1. Hey Guest, Shadow Kingdom turns 5 years old on April 1st, 2020! To celebrate, all RANKS and UPGRADES on our store are 40% OFF until April 5th! https://store.shadowkingdom.org
    Dismiss Notice

Rononic's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Rononic, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Rononic

Rononic Well-Known Member

Your current IGN:
    Rononic

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Rononic#6106

How old are you?

I am 19.

What timezone do you live in?

GMT+0 / Ireland and UK time.

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

I usually play on Towny. Yet, as of recently, I have began a project on Creative. So I wouldn't mind spending some more time there than I usually do.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

Currently I am in my last year of school and have almost every evening, except Thursdays, to come online.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

I have been staff for others before. I'm usually a Developer. I don't specifically work on any servers at the moment, apart from my own private test server. Some of those servers I used to work on died. On one of those servers, my friend and I were staff. I was a developer, she was a moderator. The community abused her as staff and the owners didn't really support her and it became too much. I supported her and we both stepped down together.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I have been wanting to apply for staff for over a year now... but have been held back for various reasons and eventually lost the motivation to apply. Lately, I have reconsidered applying. I would like to become staff because I feel like I could be quite useful on the server. I know how each server works as well as being aware of many commands. Most of my knowledge is based around Towny, but i'm willing to learn more about Creative if need be. From past experiences, being a developer, I enjoy testing things, such as plugins, commands, new features and the like. I would say I would be quite useful for finding flaws and inconsistencies within plugins. I have been told that I'm good with people and deescalating arguments. I'm not certain how well I am in that, but I certainly strive for to be. I try to stay neutral as best as I can. I would say I would be quite useful as a member of staff. Developing and Moderating.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

Improving the server is always a positive! One thing I've heard people want, would be to add more gamemodes on the Shadow Kingdom Network. I really like that idea. We currently have Towny and CreativeBD. It would be nice to see more worlds get opened up in the lobby, once again. Perhaps smaller servers that don't need much moderating, such as Skyblock or mini-games? Widening up the diversity on Shadow Kingdom could be a very nice change.

Additional comments:
    I would like to thank you for reading this application. Hopefully I meet the requirements, to at least, be considered.

Hope you have a great day! :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Aerenia

Aerenia Member

You would make a great staff member who would look at the whole situation instead of parts of it. I am sure you'd be a fair moderator!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. jbean45

jbean45 Member

Good luck Ron

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Rubyo2000

Rubyo2000 Moderator

Good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Imemi

Imemi Staff Member
    Assistant

Good luck, Ron! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member

Good luck :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Schoggi

Schoggi Member

Best of luck Ron^^

To me its definetly one of the better applications. I would be happy to see you as part of the team helping the server to become better^^. Besides I do approve of your developping skills, which are certainly useful skills and I love how I see one of my comments being used in your application xD.
    Hope you‘ll get the role you deserve
    Goodluck!
    -You :)

Ps. Not sure if I like the idea of adding more servers. Since minigames are better developped on otherplaces. And well skyblock..personally never played it

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Major_Graft

Major_Graft Dedicated Member

Good luck mate hope you get the chance to do us all proud!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Reapz

Reapz New Member

Hey nice application, i really enjoyed to read that ! I wish you all the best to archieve Moderator!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Lil_phoenix_4

Lil_phoenix_4 New Member

Good luck! You would be a good staff member.

• Friendly Friendly x 1