Rubyo2000's Staff aplication

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Rubyo2000, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Rubyo2000

Rubyo2000 Well-Known Member

Your current IGN:
    Rubyo2000

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Rubyo2000 #0028

How old are you?
    I'm 18 years old.

What timezone do you live in?
    GMT +1 (this becomes GMT +2 in summertime, which is now)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    Everyday. If there is a day inwhich I don't come online at all, then there is something wrong :)

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

No

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I am playing on shadow kingdom for a very long time now. I joined somewhere around the end of 2016 and the start of 2017, so I have alot of experience with all features in the Towny server. I like to help out the newer players with the commands and features they don't know yet. Being helpfull like this makes me happy, which I think is a good quality for staff. I am everyday online (in schoolvacations and during school, except on family vacations), so I will be able to awnser alot of question.
    On the creative server on the other hand, I've been a bit less active. But I'm ready to get to know all the features Creative has to offer to help out other members when they have a question about it. I'm planning on working out a new project I was thinking about in creative, so I'll propably get to know the basic features even better soon enough.
    Furthermore, my native language is Dutch, and since there are alot of Dutch people playing on the server, I feel like this is a very strong point. Also I've studied French in school for 9 years, so I can understand it mostly, but writing/speaking it is still a struggle.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

On the Towny server, I would love to see a job: Builder. I do see the difficulties in it being a job since people would just be spamming blocks all around for some extra cash, but I think it would motivate the players more to build pretty builds.

Additional comments:

I've never been banned or muted.

• Like Like x 1