1. Join our server at MC.SHADOWKINGDOM.ORG!
    Dismiss Notice

Selling Brews on Prison

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by pastelnarwhal, Jun 6, 2018.

1. pastelnarwhal

pastelnarwhal Member

There is a slight problem with selling the new brews in prison. As all brews have a different id, shop signs can't be made, unless each shop contained one drink. This makes it difficult to sell them in bulk. The ways that I think we could fix this are:

• If we could find a way to make all the potions of the same type have the same id
    • Just make a shop that everything inside, no matter the id, could be sold for the same price
    • Have a list of ids that could be sold from a shop so tricking people wouldn't be so easy
    • An automatically changing shop or something depending on what item was the first in the chest (probably not this, it would probably be challenging)

Okay, thanks, and let me know the thing about the permits and what you decide on, wouldn't want to be banned or punished or whatever.

2. Fira

Fira Staff & Community Manager
    Manager

as for this we cant change how the plugin works, for every potion you create it makes a separate ID and thats how it was made to operate. I wish I could change that to work better for our server and I can bring it up to the developer to see if they have a solution to the issue. Until then we cant change anything about this so I apologize.

3. pastelnarwhal

pastelnarwhal Member

Okay, thanks!