Denied Sgt's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by sgttiger, Jan 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sgttiger

sgttiger Well-Known Member

Your current IGN: sgttiger

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

ZGMF-X56S/A Gundam#7442

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

GMT

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    At the moment i play Towny most, before the reset i used to with similar hours creative and towny, recently a lot more towny then creative due to big projects and people i like to interact with.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

4-3 hours a day depending on the days.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

No past experience of staff on Minecraft servers but i was staff on the discord for the London project branch of 'build the earth' until the server got taken over and pulled away from the BTE and most staff were demoted due to the rework of the server, I left soon after.
    One of the head admin for my colleges server, i take care of layout and maintenance of the servers presentation. Its all in the looks. :)

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    Throughout the many years of playing on this server, I have a good strong believe that I have contributed a fun personality for players, bringing this foward and becoming staff means i can not only be fun to be around but be a reassurance that this is a safe place to be for everyone. Since day one (Give or take) i have watched this sever grow throughout the creatives and then towny's (not forgetting prison and sky block). watching it grow i have seen many sights and sounds of the server, i feel as a player who has taken this wholesome place granted for so long i need to give back to the community. Knowing the ins and outs of the server already i feel i am a good candidate for staff.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

If i could change one thing i would probably bring back other servers like Skyblock and prisons. I think it helps to bring more players onto the server and gives people more options to play, some people might not like creative or towny being the only options and prefer something else. :)

Additional comments:

Been loving this server since it was just creative. seen the upgrades and tweaks since towny V1 and love how it keeps getting better.
    I know I have a few warnings but I feel they were justified and I accept them.

#1 sgttiger, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Sean

Sean Member

I would also like to see an expansion of the ShadowKingdom's servers.
    If a decent suggestion for this would appear on the forums, I'd probably upvote it and encourage others to aswell.
    Perhaps this could be a great opportunity to introduce a modded skyblock for variety gameplay.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Hey sgttiger,

Thank you for taking your time to apply for staff on Shadow Kingdom. Unfortunately, we can only accept a small number of applications, so we have decided to deny your application this time. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.