Sgttiger's staff application :)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by sgttiger, Apr 27, 2020.

1. sgttiger

sgttiger Well-Known Member

Your current IGN:
    sgttiger

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Noriaki Kakyoin#7442

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

GMT

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

At the moment i play Creative and Towny with similar hours but before i used to play Towny a lot more then creative.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

2-3 hours a day depending on the days.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

No past experience of staff on Minecraft servers but i was staff on the discord for the London project branch of 'build the earth' until the server got taken over and pulled away from the BTE and most staff were demoted due to power hungry takeovers. ( i left soon after due to the way they treated us )

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I feel that as a player on the SK server (discord and Mc) i think i contribute a fun and unique personality that lifts peoples spirits and is fun to be around. I belive that staff should be friendly and welcoming to the server and i feel that i am a friendly and welcoming person. :)
    I feel that currently on the server i am quite stuck on finding fun things to do, i would like to help the server and the people in it, i would like a purpose on the server that is not just another player, i want to be involved in the community and help with projects and events. :)

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

If i could change one thing i would probably bring back other servers like Skyblock and prisons. I think it helps to bring more players onto the server and gives people more options to play, some people might not like creative or towny and prefer somthing else. :)

Additional comments:

Been loving this server since it was just creative. seen the upgrades and tweaks since towny V1 and love how it keeps getting better. (#beenheresincecreativewastheonlyservergang)

• Like Like x 1