SimpsRUs/PlebsRUs Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by PlebsRUs, May 18, 2020.

1. PlebsRUs

PlebsRUs New Member

Your current IGN: PlebsRUs

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    JoeIsNotCool#6359

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    BST (British Summer Time, GMT +1)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Creative

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I don't do much during the days at the moment, even pre-lockdown, however I work most evenings 8pm-1am, so will be active from 12pm-6pm and then sometimes for a bit after work.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    I used to be staff in 2015, however due to taking time off to focus on exams I was demoted, did not submit a LOA as I didn't really know I had to. I was a Moderator before demotion.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I play here a lot, so it just makes sense to make the most of my time there. I know how stuff works (I think) and most players know who I am.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    Personally, I think that the rule based on caps spam needs to be reworked. I believe there is a strong difference between saying "HELLO" and "KSRUIE" over and over, and think being muted for saying a single sentence in caps is slightly unfair.

Additional comments:
    Thank you for taking the time to read this, I'm not expecting to be promoted but it's worth a shot.

#1 PlebsRUs, May 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 6