SirLogic: - [Staff Application] -

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by LogicPvp, Aug 28, 2018.

1. LogicPvp

LogicPvp Well-Known Member

Your current IGN: SirLogic

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?:
    LuckyLuck#7178

How old are you?:
    17 Turning 18 soon.

What timezone do you live in?:
    Est

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?:
    I play the most of Towny, But I will occasionally jump on Creative and build to test out some build ideas for towny. I have recently been playing Zombies with a few friends.

Have you donated to the server before?: Yes, I have donated before I am currently VIP, I'm in the prosses of getting a job but that won't affect my position, once I get my job I plan to donate more in the future.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?:
    Well i can at the moment be active up to 5-6 hours a day, but once I get my job soon it will differ due to my Job Schedule If I would give an estimate of how much time I could spend when I do get my job I would have to say at least 2 hours a day.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.):
    Yes, I've had some experience with being staff I've been staff on a handful of servers, I love to grow and learn from every server I have been staff on, No I am currently not a staff member on any of the servers due to them dying.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of the other players who apply?:
    i have been active on SK for around 1-2 years now and have picked up some things here and there, I have and will continue to help and better the community in any way I can, I am able to efficiently spot a situation and handle it in the best way I can, If I am asked a question I am able to give the best information for the questions given, And I will keep the server spam free, and all around happy an friendly community to play on.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION):
    Bring back the Pvp to SK, it's the only thing I would say Sk is missing in terms of Servers at the moment Prison and Factions is removed and was the only real place able to Pvp, And I think it would be a cool idea to have a ''Pvp'' only server like a kit pvp or a form of factions added to Sk.

Additional comments:
    I hope you have had a nice day, And enjoyed reading this, Thank you for taking the time to read my application.

• Like Like x 1
  2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

Hope you do well, Logic!