Sky Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by __Skyman__, May 30, 2018.

1. __Skyman__

__Skyman__ Member

Hey Everyone! In game I'm known as __Skyman__ I am a 14 year old from the U.S. I've been looking for a towny server recently and I believe I've found a great one within the ShadowKingdom server. I have a ton of experience with Towny, as I've even been a moderator as well as an administrator on different servers and would love to help out this community in a form of that one day! Hope I can meet you all on the server!!! :)

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Welcome to our glorious server! :D
    Should Daphsquid offer you any kind of food you should decline for your own good.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Icedragon392

Icedragon392 Well-Known Member

Welcome! I believe I met you already. Towny is pretty fun. There are many towns you can join if you are looking for one. My invitation is still open if you ever want to join Aphrodia. You can always see if there are any sponsored towns you can visit near spawn. It is across from the rank board at spawn. But, if you decide to make your own town, it does cost 30k. But you can make money pretty easily with jobs and voting. I hope you enjoy the server!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Roesanna

Roesanna Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server! We're happy to have you here! Hope you enjoy your stay. : )

• Like Like x 1
  5. gwb95

gwb95 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy every minute of it! :)

• Like Like x 1