Skyblock?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by paylode, Apr 27, 2019.

?

Skyblock?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member

Hey Somthing I would think would be cool and a great hit is to add skyblock its somthing I know f4 and me would like. And I was thinking you Staff should consider the option and think about it. I think that would be really cool and if you do create one there should be like a SK twist into it. Idk what that would be though.

2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

We used to have a skyblock server, I really liked it but it wasn't very successful so it was removed. I'm not sure adding a new server now would be ideal, especially with the success that Towny 3.0 has recieved.

3. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member

Yes there was a skyblock server I know that but that was a long time ago prob before you even but they should try again. :D

4. Kayoz

Kayoz Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Currently we do not plan to open a Skyblock server any time soon, sorry to say. We can appreciate the interest in it and recognise that it's something we could look into again in future, but it's not currently included in our timeline. We feel that for the time being, the best route to take is to continue honing and improving our current servers to make them the best they can be.

Thanks for posting!

5. Xaos

Xaos Staff Member
    Assistant

I still think having skyblock would be rad