1. Hey Guest, Shadow Kingdom turns 5 years old on April 1st, 2020! To celebrate, all RANKS and UPGRADES on our store are 40% OFF until April 5th! https://store.shadowkingdom.org
    Dismiss Notice

soulreaper12s Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Soulreaper12, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Soulreaper12

Soulreaper12 New Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    soulreaper12

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Soulreaper12#8008

How old are you?

I am 12, yes I know I'm a squeaker

What timezone do you live in?

CST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Towny but sometimes I get on creative and check out some of the builds. I'm sort of familiar with world edit.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

Every day, I can usually be on for 2-3 hours a day

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

I have not been staff on any servers before, but I do want to learn how to be a staff member.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I want to be staff because I want to help people more than I can at the moment. Right now I can only really tell people commands and stuff like that. If I was staff I would be able to help people with more complex problems.You should pick me because I'm helpful, optimistic, and very down to earth. I really like helping people with problems, it makes me happy to know that they are able to get the things they need to progress in the server. I'm usually pretty optimistic about things, I like to look at the bright side, and that usually spreads to other people. I think a little bit of kindness and optimism would make a lot of things better. last but most definitely not least, I'm usually really down to earth. I usually don't get hot headed about things and will generally stay chilled about most situations

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

I think if I could I would make the CEs a little more complex by adding more CEs for different items like tridents or elytras. I think it would make people more interested in searching for those CEs.

Additional comments:
    I appreciate all of you who read this, and to the admins that will decide if I get this position, Thank you for at least considering it cause I'm probably not gonna get the position.
    Yours truly,
    soulreaper12

#1 Soulreaper12, Mar 19, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1