Spawner Pickups

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Familycraft123, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Familycraft123

Familycraft123 Well-Known Member

Hello! There has been a few troubles people have been having with spawners. When you place one down, either on accident, or on purpose, it's stuck there until you can spend 50k on it if you decide to remove it. It is always 50k no matter what type of spawner it is, whether it be chicken or a blaze, it will always be 50k. In most cases it's best to just buy a new spawner, but what if there was different prices for different spawner types? Such as farm animal spawners only taking 10-15k to pick up, main world hostile mobs taking 20-35k, and blazes and golems taking 50k? This will make it easier to remove accidentally placed down spawners, or remove spawners in your way of a project a bit easier. Or have it so the original owner of the spawner has a time limit after you place it before you can pick it up again. These are some ideas myself and others have made :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

* flashbacks to spending 90k on removing spawners in town spawn *

3. Rubyo2000

Rubyo2000 Staff Member
    Assistant

Yea, I spent a lot of money on remining spawners myself too.
    It's so sad to see your balance drop for a second time on that same spawner

4. InfernalzRush

InfernalzRush New Member

Personally, I think this is a good idea. It takes away the pain of spending a massive fortune on a mob spawned to only accidently place it.

5. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Thanks a lot for this suggesiton,

unfortunately, our spawner plugin doesn't support anything that would allow you to pick up your own spawners (without paying the fee again) and changing the plugin at this point could break a lot of things. However, we might be able to do something about the prices, at the very least we will discuss it, since I am not exactly happy either with how things currently are. ;)