Towny [SPOILERS] Early AE concept armor/weapon/tool builds [SPOILERS]

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by nxkami, Feb 13, 2019.

1. nxkami

nxkami Member

Before we get into details, Sorry SirLogic
    upload_2019-2-13_0-55-25.png
    Atomic Detonate
    Description: Heroic Enchantment. Summons up to a 7x7 explosion around any blocks you break.Requires Detonate IX enchant on item to apply.
    Applies to: Tools
    Max Level: 9

I think every level gives a 10% each time but this whole post is SPECULATION, So I am unable to confirm if any of my opinions on what AE builds may be good are.

First Impressions and ideas (I don't cover all of them but these are the most important)
    upload_2019-2-13_0-33-23.png
    upload_2019-2-13_0-33-44.png
    owo
    upload_2019-2-13_0-34-6.png
    ^ tbh I think the limit should be 3 or 4 and not have this item for game balance

upload_2019-2-13_0-35-30.png
    imo these are unfair and would probably demotivate people from playing / staying in the server

So now to the exciting part...

I feel that AE's are much better as a plugin than the old CE system, however some loadouts seem a little too strong and I feel there should be a VERY low cap of how many AE's you can have on one item

Some of these are very similar to ce's so lets go over the current S tier AE's I can think of seeing as almost mandatory

Swords:

S tier
    upload_2019-2-13_0-42-34.png
    c'mon its haste 3 on a 1.6 attk speed weapon. that's literally 2.08 attack speed on a Sword +10 attk sharp V

upload_2019-2-13_0-48-9.png
    not sure if it will connect if its one hit x2 or if its consecutive damage w/o chance of missing
    either way having a theoretical 4.16 attack speed is a dream combined with haste 3

upload_2019-2-13_0-50-0.png
    not sure the exact numbers for demonic lifesteal but I know that regular lifesteal does 3hp after an attack, so this will be very useful if the enemy cannot do high burst damage and relies on constant damage

also I cant find any sword enchants that do additional damage, except possibly Thundering blow.
    Swords meta in the new towny 3.0 will be primarily defensive with the addition of AE's such as Inversion and Lifesteal AE's, and defense based AE's as a whole. Here is a short list:

Reflective Block
    Description: Heroiuc Enchantment. A chance to greatly or completely negate incoming damage while blocking, and to reflect an incoming attack back on the attacker whether you are blocking or not.
    Applies to: Sword
    Max Level: 3

Dominate
    Description: Chance to weaken enemy players on hit, causing them to deal less damage.
    Max Level: 4

Demonforged
    Description: Increases durability loss on your enemy''s armor.

Thundering Blow
    Description: Can cause smite effect on your enemy.
    Applies to: Swords

Inversion
    Description: Damage dealt to you has a chance to be blocked and heal you for 1-5 HP.

Axes:

S tier
    upload_2019-2-13_0-52-44.png
    since most would flock to swords combat if you haven't read my previous guides, this would make a great replacement for haste 3 IF "You swing your axe like a maniac" does what i think it does and gives you haste and not nausea/random misses

upload_2019-2-13_0-57-0.png
    yea

Haste
    Description: Allows you to swing your tools faster.
    Applies to: Tools
    Probably my favorite enchantment of the old ce plugin makes a return, still allowing for insane axe builds that will topple most of pvp.

Alternative Axe S tiers

Deep Bleed
    Description: Heroic Enchantment. A chance to affect foes with increased slowness and inflict more damage.\nRequires Bleed VI.
    Applies to: Axe
    Max Level: 6

Devour
    Description: Multiplies damage dealt to players with active bleed stacks.
    Applies to: Axe

Sample Builds

Finalized:
    Grind Swords

Inquisitive
    Description: Increases EXP drops from mobs.
    There is an inq 5 called Master Inquisitive that requires inq 4 to obtain.

Featherweight
    Description: A chance to give a burst of haste.

Shadow Assassin
    Description: Heroic Enchantment. The closer you are to your enemy, the more damage you deal (up to 1.875x). However, if you are more than 2 blocks away, you will deal LESS damage than normal. Requires Assassin V.
    Max Level: 5

and typical vanilla enchants
    Sharp V
    Fire Aspect 2
    Looting 3
    Sweeping edge 3
    Mending
    Unbreaking 3

Axe PvP Speculation build

Deep Bleed / Insanity
    Devour / Barbarian
    Haste

and typical vanilla enchants
    Sharp V
    Unbreak 3
    mending

Yes, I do have Armor S tiers and Armor builds.
    I keep those extremely secret since armor will ultimately be more important than tools/weapons in the end.
    Resources:
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/...nchants-⭕-create-custom-enchantments-⭕.43058/
    https://pastebin.com/NGsJ6Td7

2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

I can only recommend to wait for our more detailed introduction on AdvancedEnchantments (most likely on the weekend), since we changed quite a bit. Especially some of the descriptions of the effects were misleading or wrong in the offical version and we had to remove some AEs due to bugs or balancing issues. *looks at Atmoic Detonate*

3. nxkami

nxkami Member

Id assume Atomic detonate is insanely hard to get but some of these are just flat out broken and not fun for newer players, I dont think any swords AE’s should be removed though since the damage output isnt as efficient as CE’s

Imo I think most of the descriptions are correct, but I have no way of testing aside from going into another server except they may already use custom configs for each ae. These *are* speculation builds so theyre just to see what looks great rn for possible endgame T3.
    I do reccommend taking a 3rd or 4th look at the armor ce’s since they seem really powerful.

rip swords 2019

#3 nxkami, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2019
  4. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

Please don't double-post. Instead, you can quote multiple messages in a single reply.

Posts merged.

5. nxkami

nxkami Member

how can i quote multiple times

6. F4ntasbolic

F4ntasbolic Moderator

Just select something and then click reply, you can do that how may times your want per message.
    e.g:

#6 F4ntasbolic, Feb 13, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  7. Crms0nBlade

Crms0nBlade Well-Known Member

AE is already giving me a headache and I haven't even used it yet... :cool:

8. nxkami

nxkami Member

think of it as balanced CE’s (except armor)