1. Hey Guest, Shadow Kingdom turns 5 years old on April 1st, 2020! To celebrate, all RANKS and UPGRADES on our store are 40% OFF until April 5th! https://store.shadowkingdom.org
    Dismiss Notice

Denied staff application - cybector

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by cybector, Mar 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cybector

cybector New Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    Cybecto

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Cybector#5605

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    EST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Creative

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    everyday mostly between 8am till around 4-5 pm (when wife gets off work)

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    no i haven't but it's something i've always wanted to try

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

i've always been the helping type of person, so when it comes to difficult situations im pretty confident and can think how to solve it quickly on my feet, i grew up in a family where i took care most of my siblings cause our parents where always working so in other words, when a higher rank is busy with something else or not any other staff online i feel like i would be a reliable choice.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    there's not much i would change because everyone has different taste, but what i would like to get down to a minimal of is all the spammers/lag-machines when (new players) come in, because when that happens it's not fun for anyone. and lets say a new player is in the server and someone else comes in and tries to lag it the previous person isn't gonna wanna stay and immediately leave if staff isn't doing their job so in other words making sure everyone is having a good time.

Additional comments:
    active on discord daily.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

I'm sorry but your application has been denied because you do not meet one or more our staff requirements shown here.
    Please feel free to apply in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.