1. Join our server at MC.SHADOWKINGDOM.ORG!
    Dismiss Notice

Staff Application - daman540

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by daman540, Oct 8, 2018.

1. daman540

daman540 Member

Your current IGN:
    daman540

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    daman540#9822
    Name will most likely never change for years.

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    UTC -6

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny

Have you donated to the server before?
    Yes, many times I cannot recall but it's somewhere in the amount of $400 to $500

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    Approximately 3-4 hours a day. Weekends up to 5.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)
    I was a moderator then bumped to head moderator on colorcraft.ca about 2 years ago. I played honest and performed well in my role. It was never my choice to leave the rank but the server had to close due to funding issues. Moderator lasted for about 3 months until I got promoted to mod which that lasted, close to 5 months.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I find staff to be rarely online (other than sh1mrr4) and since I've been putting a lot of hours I feel I can perform honestly with integrity and the good intentions to make it a safe place for everyone while having fun. I know the commands well and I tend to see a lot of people ask me for help with things command or basic help related. I feel like you should choose me over other players since yes, there's always conflict you can have with anyone, it's always my choice to forgive and 99% of the time to let it go and I like to choose the diplomatic way to solve issues.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    If I had access to plugins, I would add just one plugin called uncrafter. Basically it allows the player to remove a certain enchant, kind of like black scroll in /ce but the user can choose a vanilla enchant to remove without it being random.

Additional comments:
    I would like to mention I've been on this server since it's opened. If anyone has any questions please feel free to discord (see above for my discord) and I will happily answer them.

#1 daman540, Oct 8, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. daman540

daman540 Member

Edit: Not -5 but -6

3. Kayoz

Kayoz Daph's Baby Boy

Why'd you open a second application when your first one hasn't even been closed?

4. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Member

Best of luck again

5. daman540

daman540 Member

Bless and thank you! I appreciate you fam!

6. daman540

daman540 Member

My old one was from early July and now since I'm at university some things have changed.

7. paylode

paylode Member

Good luck :D

• Like Like x 1