Denied Staff Application for UncoiledHydra73

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by UncoiledHydra73, Nov 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncoiledHydra73

UncoiledHydra73 Well-Known Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    UncoiledHydra73

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    UncoiledHydra73#4517

How old are you?
    13 years old. But I turn 14 in 10 days

What timezone do you live in?
    EST (eastern standard time USA)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Survival Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I play mostly everyday for about a few hours at a time

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.) I do not have any past experience as a staff member for this server, but i am a server admin on another server before it got changed to a different server

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    You should pick me because I will make sure no players are breaking the rules, make sure everyone has fun, and I will help any players out who need help, and overall I think I would be a good staff member because I support everyone and will follow all directions and respect everyone.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION) If I were to change 1 thing I would probably add Fly for 2 days atleast. Im honestly fine with fly for 24 hours though.

Additional comments: Thank you lovely staff for reading my application and I hope it will be accepted soon! ^^

#1 UncoiledHydra73, Nov 3, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
  2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Hey EvanDaBest08,

Thank you for taking your time to apply for staff on Shadow Kingdom. Unfortunately, we can only accept a small number of applications, so we have decided to deny your application this time. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

Best of Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.