Staff Application (Helly304)

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Helly304, Nov 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helly304

Helly304 Well-Known Member

Your current IGN:
    Helly304

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Helly304 #2061

How old are you?
    12, (turning 13 soon) I know I am on the younger side, but I hope you could still consider my application.

What timezone do you live in?
    EST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    I mostly play on Towny.

Have you donated to the server before?
    Yes, many times. I am currently a Donator (hoping to rank up to Sponsor soon) and I have perched many instant vote parties, /fly for the server, and crate keys. (Towny)

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    On weekdays, I can be on 1-5 hours, and on weekends, 3-6 hours.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)
    I don't really have any true experience of being staff. I was once an Admin on a (mini) Minehut server, but I quit due to lack of people, it was often just myself online.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I want to be a staff member on Shadow Kingdom because I am a quite active player and I find that there isn't many staff members online (besides sh1mrr4/sh2mrr5) I often find myself helping other players when staff is not online. Usually, somebody will ask a question, and I take action and answer it. Sometimes, new people join and I tend to help them out so that they can begin to get the full experience of Shadow Kingdom. I have common knowledge of the server, since I have been playing on Shadow Kingdom from the beginning, so I feel that could be useful. I also feel that I could be of great help to the community and a good addition to the staff team. I would also like some responsibility and I feel that Shadow Kingdom would be the perfect place for it.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    I think that more servers should be added, for instance, many adding Factions or Clans could draw more players onto Shadow Kingdom.
    Additional comments: If it does come down to the voice interview,
    my quality will not be the best, I am just using the standard built in laptop microphone, and I have two dogs, so it might be a little noisy.

#1 Helly304, Nov 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

Nice work, good luck! Just as a tip, try formatting the application so it's easier to tell which part is the question and which part is the answer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Helly304

Thank you! Also, will do :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  4. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

I'd like to add Factions were added and extremely inactive. People just aren't that competitive in SK, and everybody moved back to Towny after a few days.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Helly304

I know what you mean, but I’ve seen many people ask if thier is a Factions, or what happend to it. Thanks for the input though!

6. MrBep

MrBep Well-Known Member

Good Luck

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Helly304

Thank you!!

8. Faize

Faize Well-Known Member

They actually did add Factions for a brief period of time Prison was also another server that was added however in my experience both of these servers were extremely active for a brief period of time before falling into inactivity. One of the main reasons for this in my opinion is that the playerbase of the server is not as competitive. Even though the server would gain new players it would just be newbies playing and therefore would look to be dead.

https://shadowkingdom.org/threads/closure-of-prison-and-factions-servers.1504/

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

Thread locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.