Denied staff application Jeroen78

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Jeroen78, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeroen78

Jeroen78 Well-Known Member

Your current IGN: Jeroen78

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Jeroen78#5418

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    CET aka UCT+1

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    I mostly play creative but I also am active on survival

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I can be active for at least 4 hours a day, but it can be more if I have less work and between lessons I can also come online

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    I've once been a mod on a starting server and I helped building the server up but I left because of a change of owner.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I really like the server community and I think that I can help making this server a fun and welcoming place for creativity. I'm good at resolving conflicts. and with my ICT background I can help this server on more then one front

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    I think that on the creative server there could be some sort of plugin to look for plots that create big amounts of lag to combat lag machines

Additional comments:

2. sh1mrr4

sh1mrr4 Retired Administrator

Thank you for taking your time to apply. We think you are a suitable candidate, but it seems you only have been really active recently during the last two weeks. Therefore, we would like to keep this application open for a bit longer for now.

Best of Luck!

sh2mrr5

3. OldSeed

OldSeed Member

A very good candidate, especially given they are generally online during off hours

4. sh1mrr4

sh1mrr4 Retired Administrator

Hey Jeroen78,

Thank you for taking your time to apply for staff on Shadow Kingdom. Unfortunately, we can only accept a small number of applications, so we have decided to deny your application this time. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

Best of luck!

sh2mrr5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.