1. Hey Guest, Shadow Kingdom turns 5 years old on April 1st, 2020! To celebrate, all RANKS and UPGRADES on our store are 40% OFF until April 5th! https://store.shadowkingdom.org
    Dismiss Notice

Staff Application (Reapz)

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Reapz, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Reapz

Reapz New Member

REAPZ´S STAFF APPLICATION
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your current IGN:
    I_Reapz_I
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Reapz#7257
    How old are you?
    Iam 17 years old at the moment
    What timezone do you live in?
    GMT + 2 (Summer)
    Germany (Europe)
    What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny , but i also can play creative as well. I enjoy everything !
    How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    Every single day but somtimes i need to prepare myself for exams or tests. So i rarely have no time. I actually can play for over 10 hours a day and Iam very talkactive as well.
    Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

I would say a little bit. I have a discord server where i create rules and some other informations for my members. I often try to solve other players problems or questions at Discord or on the Server so i try to be a "helper" for others. But i am really ambitious to learn something new about staff and commands as well. I really enjoy to be a "helper" for others. Last but not least Iam planning to create a second Nation at SK!
    Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I apply because i really want to support other people and help them with commands and stuff. I always help people at SK in difficult situations (aspecialy newbies) or questions , i clearly know very many commands at SK but Iam very curious if I could learn something more. Moreover i want to study staff and become a real Assistant for SK and be always at your side. I also feel ready for this
    because at my school i always carry responsibility for others and i think i can archieve that at SK too.
    If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

If i would change something , it would be the chat . I think there must be stricter rules. Few days ago someone wished me the death at SK because he was in my town and griefed there and i report him for that . I regularly see insults in the chat , yes i write rarely (insults) too but i dont insult directly anyone . I really would do a chat lock if someone insults anyone or be not polite to a staff member or anyone else because i see often that players insult each other and i dont like that.
    Additional comments:
    I know i did sometimes not good things at SK like griefed at a town but i think a player should always get a second chance for his mistakes. (A person can always change himself to be a good one). And i really have the wish to become once a part of staff at SK. It´s also my pleasure to have an interview with the whole staff team. Iam ready everytime for anything.
    Thank you for your attention!

Reapz

Major of TheFirstOrder

#1 Reapz, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1