Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Swayy945, Jan 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swayy945

Swayy945 Staff Member
    Assistant

Your current IGN:
    Trippn

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Swayy#8460
    How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    EST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Creative

Have you donated to the server before?
    No but I plan to do so soon so I can get more plots... I prefer the large plots over anywhere else on the server... yes even more than the adv flat world

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I'm on every day

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)
    Besides building for people I don't have much experience... mainly I only build when I'm on Minecraft

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    Because I am on every day and have gotten to know many of the players... I also would like to eventually become part of the judging process... I feel like there are not many people that are on to judge as often as I feel there should be... plus its nice to have staff of every day, and I'm already helping a majority of people that are on daily, whether it be getting a plot, figuring out commands, ect.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

Increase the copy and paste limit on mega plots ;-; Myself and several others have large builds we would like to edit in one command but the limit it too small ;-;-;-;-;
    Additional comments:

2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

One of the criteria you have to meet is be a forums member for 90 days so I don't think you'll get accepted however when you do meet those requirements, good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kayoz

Kayoz Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Just realising this never got closed despite not meeting requirements/being a duplicate lmao. gg

4. Kayoz

Kayoz Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

I'm sorry but your application has been denied because you do not meet one or more our staff requirements shown here.
    Please feel free to apply in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.