Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by verycute, Apr 7, 2019.

1. verycute

verycute Member

Your current IGN:
    - verycute

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

- chase#9393

How old are you?

- I am currently 18 years of age.

What timezone do you live in?

- I reside in the Central Standard time zone.

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

- I spend most of my time on Towny due to this being the first game mode I played when I started playing Minecraft all those years ago. I also occasionally play on the Creative server when I need to build something for my town in Towny, such as a wall design for my town.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    -
    I can be extremely active on Shadow Kingdom averaging around 3-4 hours on school nights and even more on the weekend.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

- I have been staff for two servers. I have been a mod for a fairly well-established network that averaged around 200 players concurrently during my tenure as staff. Later on, I joined a project server, as a manager, with a friend I had known for years. I worked alongside the owner to create the server and we were rewarded with an average of 15-20 players per day while I was there. I can disclose more details later on if need be.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

- I want to become a staff member on Shadow Kingdom because I see how many opinions the community has and how under represented they are in a lot of the decisions that go on. I understand that there are admin based decisions that do not need community input. On the other hand, there are also many decisions that involve community consensus on certain topics. I believe that with the connections I have made within the greater community during my time on Shadow Kingdom, I can help bring their voice to that higher level for such occasions. Additionally, I believe that I am the better staff candidate due to my knowledge of running a server, community management, and my ability to bring the server, and my play time being top 3 if not #1 on the server.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

- As I previously mentioned, if I could change one thing about Shadow Kingdom, I would make Towny more community oriented. I truly believe that the community is the driving force behind a server's success and that they should be more represented in certain decisions. On another note, I think that the Creative server is already fairly community oriented as Kayoz has done a splendid job with that server.

Additional comments:

- I really appreciate the staff and community being really kind to me as I only joined SK slightly before T3.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Swayy945

Swayy945 Staff Member
    Assistant

GoodLuck!!! I believe in you! #OverlyQualified

• Like Like x 1
  3. Xaos

Xaos Staff Member
    Assistant

#overqualifed

• Funny Funny x 1