Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by FLTR, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLTR

FLTR New Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    wykxrr

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    FLTR#6560

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    BST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    Daily

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    Not on Minecraft servers themselves

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I want to be staff because i believe i can help out the community, whether they need help with commands, or need to know how towny itself actually works and what it even is, im on the server alot of the time and mostly when i play with Malri who is another Assistant, i know how towny works, including commands how to do things, i know alot of people on the server and have been playing on it for about 3 months

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    well i like to raid alot and go to treasure hunt, so if i could change one thing i would love there to be more events or just more ways to raid in general, i also cant wait for parkour to be out.

Additional comments:
    i am a games development student and have been playing in this server for over 3 months

2. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

I'm sorry but your application has been denied because you do not meet one or more our staff requirements shown here.
    Please feel free to apply in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.