Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by zombiemegz, Aug 2, 2019.

1. zombiemegz

zombiemegz Member

Your current IGN:
    zombiemegz

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

zombiemegz#3771

How old are you?

I am 16 years old.

What timezone do you live in?

I am in the MDT timezone.

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

I play on the creative server of Shadow Kingdom the most. But I would, and am, more then willing to learn and play all of the other servers you have in the Shadow Kingdom network. I have played them all before on different servers and I would be able to understand them all very quickly.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

I would be able to put 8 hours a week into Shadow Kingdom, and online for at least an hour each day.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

I have been staff on multiple different servers, and co-owned one for a while as well. The most recent place I was staff, the team happened to have a lot of issues with toxicity inside the team, and I was not a fan of how much they trash talked each other, and I left. That server had a Jr.Mod, Mod. Sr.Mod ranking situation inside their team, and I had made it up too the Sr.Mod position fairly easily, within a time span of 4 months. Some members of over a year hadn't gotten past Mod. I have also been a staff manager on two servers, and in the team mentioned before, I had also been on the staff application review team. Being staff is something I have a lot of experience and fun doing, and I would love to be able to put my knowledge into a server I enjoy being on so much.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I want to be a staff member on Shadow Kingdom because of how much I really enjoy the server, and player base itself. I feel as though, being staff would allow me a way to give back, and better help the server, and community. I feel that you should pick me instead of other players who applied because I am very good underexposure, and I have a lot of past experience that has gotten me very used too high stress, or busy tough to deal situations. I am very good and keeping my calm, and I always stay very mature.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

I think the only thing I would like to change, without being rude. Would be staff activity on creative. I have seen a lot of situations that could have really used a staff member too calm it down, yet there is rarely one on. But I also understand that they all have lives, and different sections of the server too moderate. That is why I would love too be given the chance to help!

Additional comments:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1