Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by jbean45, Mar 2, 2020.

1. jbean45

jbean45 Well-Known Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN: jbean45

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    jbean45#3430

How old are you?
    I am 16 years old.

What timezone do you live in?
    Eastern standard time

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    I play on Towny the most with 418 hours of playtime. But I have a build on Creative that I really want to work on. So I will play on Creative a lot more.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I can play at least an hour a day on Shadow kingdom. But on a normal day, it would be around 2 hours.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

I have been staff on two servers. The first server I staffed on I was a Senior Moderator. There I learned things about plugins. Though sadly after having an active player base of at least 5 players online at all times, it started to die and I left when the owner closed it down. The second server I was an Admin/Dev, I worked on plugins and server development with the normal moderating of any staff member. That server lasted a while and had a very active player base. But the owner had to go to college and didn't have time to run the server, so he shut it down.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I want to be staff on Sk because I love this server. There is something so welcoming about this community. I also love how this server is setup, plugin wise. It's so simple and fun. There isn't a huge learning curve and I can just play Minecraft peacefully with a great community. I've been in this community for almost a year now. I realize I may have a reputation. I am not proud of it. So I took a break. In that break, I helped myself and I feel I am in a better position to help out. I am an outgoing person. It makes me extremely happy to help others (it's one of the only things that makes me happy). I just want to help, I think my experience will benefit the Sk staff team. In the summer, I am either a Counselor in training or a counselor at summer camps. There I learn how to how to help people and how to handle confrontations. It also has taught me a lesson of responsibility. Looking after a group of kids is a hard job. But you learn. I also speak Spanish somewhat fluently. If there ever is a language barrier, just give me a call in discord and I'll try my best to help.
    If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    If I could change one thing it would be PVP, from reading the forums I have seen this server has a rough path with PVP. But I know a lot of players that love PVP. Adding an arena or tournament plugin would be fun for those people, giving them something else to do on the server.

Additional comments: I have been banned twice however both were overturned. I know I have a reputation. But I am taking precautions to prevent those incidents from ever happening again, they include going offline when someone ticks me off instead of going off at them and ignoring them. Thank you for taking the time to read over my application.

2. Imemi

Imemi Staff Member
    Assistant

Good luck Jbean :)

3. solracks

solracks Well-Known Member