1. Hey Guest, Shadow Kingdom turns 5 years old on April 1st, 2020! To celebrate, all RANKS and UPGRADES on our store are 40% OFF until April 5th! https://store.shadowkingdom.org
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Jimmy, Mar 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jimmy

Jimmy New Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    Roadrunner8313

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    jimmybears#6324

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    Australian Eastern Daylight Time

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    I play Towny and Creative alot

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    Hopefully everyday

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.) No I do not but i would like to have the opportunity to be staff on a server

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply? I play Shadow Kingdom the most out of all the servers I play, I have never had the opportunity to have staff on an online server and i think it would be great fun! I think i should be chosen because I will NEVER ban or mute someone without it being confirmed by a staff that is a higher rank. I would also like staff so I can help players with things, if someone is cyber bulling i will stop it and I would hate for someone to leave the server because they don't feel like they are safe or someone is being disrespectful towards them.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION) The server is already amazing, but i would like to help with ideas on new game modes or mini-games

Additional comments:

2. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

This user does not meet the staff requirements, so this application will be closed.

3. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

I'm sorry but your application has been denied because you do not meet one or more our staff requirements shown here.
    Please feel free to apply in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.