Staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by LifeWithFantasy, Oct 10, 2021 at 5:42 PM.

1. LifeWithFantasy

LifeWithFantasy Well-Known Member

Your current IGN:
    LifeWithFantasy

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

LifeWithFantasy#2284

How old are you?

I'm 20 years old

What timezone do you live in?

CEST (The Netherlands)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

I play mostly on Towny, although sometimes I jump on creative to check/try things out :)

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

Currently i'm working on unpredictable hours. This means that I have a lot of time to spend but it can change every week. I'm trying to be online every day even though it's not always possible

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

No, I don't have experience

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

Shadow Kingdom is the only server I actively play on and I want to be more usefull for the server and help people in this community. I want to see the server do well and believe that I can actively help with that. In my daily job i'm a child care worker and this job brings a lot of skills that I might be able to use here. I enjoy positivity in my daily life as on the server. Last but not least, I have been told by mutiple sources that I should give this a try.

Additional comments:
    If you have any questions i'm always available on discord. Feel free to aks :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Vaibhav

Vaibhav Member

ALL THE BEST LIFE !!! :)