Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by SnarySnars, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarySnars

SnarySnars New Member

Your current IGN:
    SnarySnars

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

CTZ (Central Time Zone)
    What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Creative
    Have you donated to the server before?

No
    How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

I can be active on Shadow Kingdom by helping people out on the creative server and also with the forums questions and ideas that can help make the server more fun.
    Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)

no
    Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

The reason why I want to be a staff member is so I can help out others with questions and ideas, remove people who build inapropiate builds, grief, and also just improve the Shadow Kingdom community overall.
    If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

One thing I would change about the server is having world edit on the free build servers BUT having a max amount of blocks that can be placed at once.
    Additional comments:

And another thing I would change is that the player has to read the rules of the server before starting the game. (They would only have to read the rules once) Also in order to play that game they have to read the entire rules of that game.

2. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

This application is denied for not following the staff applications guidelines and requirements.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.