Denied Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by AnxtyMonkey24, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnxtyMonkey24

AnxtyMonkey24 Member

Your current IGN: AnxtyMonkey24

How old are you? 17

What timezone do you live in? Eastern

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom? Survival

Have you donated to the server before? Yes

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom? As often as needed to

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section. Lots of past experience is something we consider to be a good thing.)
    Was staff on two other servers, one as admin, was as moderator. One shut down, the other turned into a ghost town

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    Staff is important to a server, i can be very good at accomplishing the task at hand without letting any personal problems affect my perspective. I've had a few years of experience and believe i could serve as a good staff member for the team.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION) Giving a way for new players to have access to average loot from the nether and end realms.

Additional comments:

#1 AnxtyMonkey24, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
  2. ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf Member

Monkey did u do on purpose your answers Verry short, most poeple give a big good clear explanation / Answer to the qeustion but yours is so short. And how come u apply after being away for like ages? ( maybe i never saw u online my bad than i geus).

My first qeustion is; on your time to be able to be only "As much as needed "is pretty random can u give a clear number ? or a geus of numbers for clearens,

Second qeustion; could u give a more persenal reason for staff do by i feel like your just making the apply for making a apply i dont see a real reason to look trust u enough to give u my vote for a new staff member. Also i do think persenal problems will affect your prespective. ( in the past u were altijd kinda negative to players and really sarcastic and not always the most joyfull ( Im sorry if i offend u ))

thirth Qeustion; u were staff on more servers, could u give a little bit of info about those server like were the big onces or small once, how long were u staff, what were ur duty's ?

Fouth qeustion; dont the High poeple already give free stuff to new onces or is that just like me ?is thier maybe something else u would change?

Gr.
    Matt :D

3. Zydiax

Zydiax Well-Known Member

Just because you got denied it doesn't mean you should start judging people's staff applications. No one judged yours besides staff and you currently are not staff so please do not judge people. Thank you for understanding! :) (edit) You also are making assumptions about how some is or not

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. ShadowWolf

ShadowWolf Member

I dont make Assumptions i have know Monkey ( im not Saying his real name ) for quit some time ( we did broke up contact but thats outside of this ) And i tried profecinal To ask qeustions.... well sorry for it it Came on Offensive.

Im not here to Start any Hate orso, I have nothing against Monkey :) just curious and wanted to ask some qeustions.

5. AnxtyMonkey24

AnxtyMonkey24 Member

I made my answers, straight to the point being completely honest. I can be online as often as i'm needed, i'm usually not very busy, i would be on a fair amount, maybe even 8 hours in total some days. I've come and go, i hop around, i haven't been on a lot recently just because i've been moving my grandmother into our basement but that project is done now. I also think that being objective is one of my strongest traits, that's why i focused on that. I'm not going to give the staff a paragraph to read about how i would be good for this and that, it's a waste of time for them to read i feel. Instead i give them something short and to the point to be efficient for their time. If they were interested and wanted details they can let me know, if they aren't interested they will find someone else, it's not a big deal.
    Also, messing with players yes. Being a straight up dick, no. I'll mess about, upset people, but 9 out of 10 people actually got diamonds, or golden apples, as i would then give them after trolling them for a minute, and several others new to the server, i would give a few things and make them feel welcomed.

#5 AnxtyMonkey24, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Retired Staff

Hi there,

We've decided to deny this application. We don't feel you're the ideal candidate for the position. Please feel free to apply again in the future!

Best of luck,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.