Staff Applications Open!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Daphsquid, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

[​IMG]

Hello Players,

As of today, we are actively looking for new staff members! If you have been thinking of applying recently, now is the perfect time to do so! We are particularly looking for staff who are knowledgeable on the CreativeBD server and tools/plugins, however, Towny staff are always appreciated also. As a staff member, you will have the opportunity to work with our team on making the server a more enjoyable place for the community.

Before applying, be sure that you meet our Staff Requirements:

• Must be registered on the forums for at least one week (or 7 days).
    • Must have a Discord account. Staff members use Discord to communicate and discuss server stuff.
    • Must be active on Discord daily. Staff members will be expected to keep up with the Discord Staff Chats for any updates or announcements regarding the server.
    • Must be fluent in the English language. English is Shadow Kingdom's main language and you will need to know this language to appropriately moderate the server. Knowing extra languages is a huge plus, however not a requirement.
    • Must be willing to learn about and staff every server on the network. Specialization and preferential treatment towards one or some servers over others is allowed, but staff members are expected to know, at the extreme least, how every server operates and how to answer basic questions about their functions.
    • Must be available for a voice interview with our Staff Manager on Discord. If you have any issues complying with this rule, please highlight those issues in your staff application.
    • We do not have an age restriction on staff members, but an ideal age would be at least 14 years old and above.
    If you meet these requirements click here to submit your application!

I look forward to seeing some new staff around very soon and I thank all of those who take the time out of their days to apply!

- SK Administration

#1 Daphsquid, Mar 1, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2020
  2. solracks

solracks Well-Known Member

tweaked mine, just a little chunk of hope keeps me going everyday