Denied Staff Apply

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Pierce Ellston, Sep 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pierce Ellston

Your current IGN:
    _Star_Prince_

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    S.P.#9861

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    Pacific Standard Time (PST)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I play from 2-8 hours when I'm being active on the server; most week days.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    I have never staffed a server, shadow kingdom has been the only server I've ever been dedicated to, I was late into the Minecraft game when I started playing, and haven't been playing long enough to have experienced different servers, shadow kingdom is actually the only server I have on minecraft.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I found that most of the staff are in different time zones than me or don't play when I usually do for as long as I do so I think it would be beneficial to be able to help with those types of things, when I am on.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    I think some of the custom plugins are a bit icy but I've been playing long enough to know ways around most of there isues.

Additional comments: I truly believe I could be a helpful member of SK staff registry and could help around with off ends.

2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Thank you for taking your time to apply for staff on Shadow Kingdom. We decided to change the way we handle staff applications to make the whole process more transparent and to give applicants quicker responses. Because of that, we agreed to close all currently open application for a fresh start, yours included.

Check out the details about the new procedure here.

If you are still interested in becoming a staff member, feel free to make a new application, once the 30 days specified in the Guidelines and Requirements have passed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.