The End reset

Discussion in 'Suggestion Archive' started by Azazel, Jan 7, 2018.

?

Reset the end

1. Yes

91.7%
  2. No

8.3%
  1. Azazel

Azazel Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

So i and a couple others on towny 2.0 think that the end should have a rest because it has not purpose now.
    The obsidian towers have been mined, the end city's have been raided, i know some people have built enderman farms but that has become the only thing left to do in the end.

Just wanted to see who else would be for or against this and would it be possible ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

A reset is definitely possible, we had one in the old towny afterall. I will have a look myself if I can find any unraided cities today as i haven't been over there in weeks. ^^

Btw the obsidian towers are restored everytime people summon the dragon and the state of the main island isn't as bad as it had been in towny 1.0 (You should have seen it, ot looked like a giant piece of cheese :D).

EDIT: Ok, I have spend quite some time in the end now, and found a total of 8 end cities, 6 of those were raided completely, one was raided partially. I doubt the unraided one was the last out there, they might be hard to find though. Nevertheless I think a reset within the next few weeks would make sense, even though a reset of the resource world should currently have a higher priority.

#2 sh2mrr5, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
  3. michaelthebe

michaelthebe Well-Known Member

I spent a few hours night before last looking for a bunch and didn't find any. Went all the way to the world border and ran around for a while. So yeah, good to get end cities back because phantom looted a bunch of them. Maybe I'm just jealous and want an elytra and dragon egg ;)

4. Carp3Noct3m

Carp3Noct3m Well-Known Member

I agree. Would be nice to find an end city...Need that Dragon egg also..

5. TAlegends

TAlegends Member

I agree I would like to see this happen.

6. Unendinq

Unendinq Well-Known Member

I agree that a resource world reset is something that needs to happen before the end reset in my opinion. It seems almost every tunnel I dig criss-crosses a pre-dug one.