Towny The Observer; Exploring Amsterdam!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Rononic, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Rononic

Rononic Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Greetings everyone, I hope you are having a great day!

Today we are exploring Amsterdam which is owned by TheGreatKinger. Let’s talk with TheGreatKinger, ICH0307 & Landro_ to get to know more about their town and how it came to be!

Short introduction to our guests:
    Hey, my ingame name is TheGreatKinger, and my irl name is Nick and I’m 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I joined Shadow Kingdom in September 2018.

Hey, my ingame name is ICH0307, my irl name is Isla and I’m also 17 years old and I live in the Netherlands. Just like Kinger I also joined the Shadow Kingdom in September 2018.

Hey, my ingame name is Landro_. I am 15 years old and live in Peru. I joined the Shadow Kingdom in July 2019.

So… let’s explore!
    [​IMG]

Firstly, have you ever owned or worked in a town before Amsterdam?
    Yes, in Towny 2 we had a town called Leonidas it was a small town with an average of 7 people. It started of with Isla, a friend, Luca (Geldpotje ingame) and I, then Isla’s sister and my cousin joined the town and a couple more friends and that was it :p

Have you done anything differently in this town?
    Absolutely, Amsterdam is way bigger than Leonidas. We have had to add a few rules in the town to guide the residents.

So now we come to your current town, Amsterdam, tell us how Amsterdam has come to be!

Tell us a bit of history of the town!
    So Amsterdam was created on March 5th but then it fell on April 21st...I reclaimed it the same day and invited all the players that were in the first time back xD

In regards to the theme, layout, buildings and rules, how does your town function?
    So in the outpost it's a medieval theme and in the spawn we have old historical buildings as example the parliament of Germany and the parliament of Hungary. In the outpost we do not work with plots, Fun fact: We have a Holy Chicken on our castle because we believe in ‘’de heilige kipisme’’. The town is Ruled by me xD We have 2 very important rules in Amsterdam.
    1. We do NOT allow griefing.
    2. Please be kind to each other.

[​IMG]

Town staff! How does one rank up within your town?
    So to become builder you need to convince the managers and I that you can actually build and if you are able to do that and we trust you, you will become a builder.
    With helper you need to show that you know what you’re doing and then fill in an application (not stolen at all :p)

Interesting! Now tell us about your town in its current state! :D
    So currently (26th of November 2019) our member count is at 336. It wouldn't be Amsterdam if there were no projects busy, at the moment we have wonderful builders working on the inside of the Parliament, there's a cathedral in the making and I’m currently building a city hall for the town. Amsterdam has joined the nation Alpha since the start and we absolutely love the nation and all the people in it. Of course people are always welcome in Amsterdam and we still have enough space xD. I do have some honourable people that I’d like to mention. Special thanks to all the amazing helpers TheDirtBlockGent, WarlordGanti, Danby454 and Jbean45. The amazing builders, head architect Slinker92, Minisheps, Shanksie77, Tim13062002, Bambae and AssassinOfFire. And then finally, last but not least the amazing Landro_ and ICH0307 for always helping in the town and helping all our members.

Have you any future plans for Amsterdam? Do tell!
    Well we have a lot and a lot of plans for Amsterdam as example finishing the Town Square (/t Spawn Amsterdam) with the Castle, Parliament, City Hall, Cathedral, Palace and many more :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member

Nice interview :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. InfernalzRush