Towny The Observer; Rononic

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Rononic, Nov 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Rononic

Rononic Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Good day! : )
    As you may have seen, the wonderful Marijke has been drawing up graphs for the server and interviewing many people recently and we've had a few more ideas to expand! I am currently getting something ready for Monday, but for now...

Greetings, my name is Rononic!

For that is my name, the name I so belong to, is it not? A sound, heard, a text, read to identify whom I am. Rononic is how I am known to people here on Shadow Kingdom and it makes you think how just a name can say so much! And that’s the thing about being online, you can choose whatever name you so desire!

In the real world, names have meanings from long ago due to past events, experiences or actions and similarly, so do many names people use online. Many have a story and a meaning behind them.

Take my name for example; I love to write, I love creating fantasy worlds where my mind can wander freely. Usually my stories take place in the past between the primitive days and the iconic “middle ages”. The name, “Rononic” though does not come from one of my medieval stories, but it comes from a story I wrote in school about a silly robot, always getting himself into trouble but ends up fixing everything in the end. xD

I once had one of my medieval names on an old account but I gave that account to my little brother and had to wait 30 days to create a new account with my old name and quite simply, I was not going to wait that long and created the account I use today, Rononic! Yeah… I never did get around to changing it…

So that is I and my name! An introduction to how the name Rononic has come to be!

Has your name got a meaning or a story behind it? If so and you’d like to share it would be great to hear it! Feel free to leave a comment about how your name came to be!

Have a great day! :D

An article from The Observer,
    Written by:
    Rononic​

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Marijke2382

Marijke2382 Staff Member
    Assistant

Amazing writing!
    I love your story!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Rononic

Thank you Marijke! :)

4. Schoggi

Schoggi New Member

You have a splendid style of writing Rononic!
    close to becoming the Irish Ghoete:p <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Imemi

Imemi New Member

Was the robots name Rononic? :)

I don't know where I was joining but I had to come up with a username, I wanted it to be Emi but it was taken. So I did Emi backwards and then forward... "ime emi"... Imemi :p then Imemi was taken so it became IamImemi, haha.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Rononic

Awww, I like that, Imemi, your name sounds sweet! :D

And yes, sorry, I just realized I said "it comes from a story I wrote in school about a silly robot" :O
    Yes, the Rononic is the name of the robot, the story was also called "Rononic" or "Rononic's Travels" as well xD

7. paylode

paylode Well-Known Member

Wow that reminds me how I got my name It was a Xbox 360 name that I cut down to be me :D "GreasyPayload37" was my name.

• Friendly Friendly x 1