This is goodbye... for now

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by cookiecookies, May 13, 2019.

1. cookiecookies

cookiecookies Member

Hello everyone,
    I apologize in advance for the long post lol
    This is cookiecookies with another forums post. I know some of you were waiting for me to post this, so here we go.

So, you're probably wondering, What's with the title? Is cookie leaving the server? What happened? What's going on? Well, I'll explain everything.

In real life, I am a college student; a freshman pursuing a chemical engineering degree. I am nearing the end of my second semester here and have 3 days until my two finals, as of this post. When I return to my hometown I will be staying at my dad's house for most of the summer. My dad doesn't know I play on this server, and he's not aware of the hours and money I've put into the 6 months I've been on here. The reason why my dad doesn't know I play Minecraft is because of my "addiction".

One day, I was playing Super Smash Bros and I lost, however, this was no ordinary loss. I lost badly, and I threw my controller on the ground with my dad there. What came next was a series of events I won't say on this post. Basically, I had a mental breakdown and my dad was there. He put the foot down and told me to not play any more games that cause this behavior. I love my dad and I believe that I do in fact have a gaming addiction, however, Minecraft is not like that.

When I stay at my Dads this summer, I won't be able to play on Shadow Kingdom, or play any game, because of what happened above. I will have to go on secretly. I will also be working a 40 hour a week job as well as taking a summer course, which I will have to pay off with my job. Internet free time will be a minimum this summer.

I won't be gone completely though, for I will be active on the discord almost every day. I love the community and its players.

My last day will be on Wednesday, May 15. I might come on Tuesday morning but after the 15th, you won't be seeing me on until June.

I'll see you all later :D
    -cookiecookies

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. pastelnarwhal

pastelnarwhal Moderator

I’m sorry to hear that you are leaving and are in this tough situation. Good luck with your finals and I hope to see you back soon!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Crms0nBlade

Crms0nBlade Moderator

Aw were gonna miss you! Keep on touch via discord!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dylonium

Dylonium Member

5. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

Hope to see you again soon!