Denied Torontonium's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Torontonium, Dec 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Torontonium

Torontonium New Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    Torontonium

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    Nick#7239

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    EST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    Almost every day

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    Honestly, no. Never applied to be staff on other servers because I never truly had any interest in the server. But I do for SK.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    To promote the positive experience of the server. Also to monitor the negative attitude of players in the chat. There have been multiple times where players were being inappropriate due to the absence of staff (either being gone or AFK). I feel powerless when negative behavior occurs and want to do something about it.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    Add a plugin that displays how many items are left in the chest shop so people don't have to run around clicking on signs to see which chests have stock.

Additional comments:
    I really enjoy being on the server and excited to hear back about my application.

#1 Torontonium, Dec 28, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator
    Administrator System Administrator

Hey Torontonium,

Thank you for taking your time to apply for staff on Shadow Kingdom. Unfortunately, we can only accept a small number of applications, so we have decided to deny your application this time. Please feel free to apply again in the future.

Best of luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.