Towny Towny Reset?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Bow1, May 2, 2020.

Tags:
?

Should Towny be Reset for Summer?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Maybe but, later (when plugins get updated)

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. No, not anytime in the near future

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. Bow1

Bow1 New Member

Although Towny has been popping off lately, I have noticed a yearning among people who have been here awhile as well as new members alike for a fresh start into an unexplored terrain. Although Towny plugins haven't been updated anytime soon, I believe this fresh start would allow for even more server traffic along with the new Creative Building competitions. Due to 1.13 being the only version supporting all our command needs, I do understand if it is more in favor of waiting, but I do feel there should be some thought put into resetting. Towny has been going on for about a year and a few months so starting in the summer not only allows a vast majority of people in school who get off for summer for instance, to be able to grind to their hearts content on creating a prosperous town and then-fore nation.

All I'm asking is that you put some thought into the idea, not asking for an immediate reset.

Sincerely,
    Bow1

2. AmIPronkent

AmIPronkent Well-Known Member

Whats the point of a reset if nothings gonna change?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Bow1

Bow1 New Member

New land unexplored, towns and nations can be changed, everyone starts from same point, plus competition arises.

New players and people who have played awhile are on very different levels. So, by resetting Towny not only does the market change but so does the meta and a passion for new players joining recently and to come to try and be towards the top with others. Gives more of a reason to stay on Towny rather than get lost in another already established town and eventually try and get on top or just leave because you don't want to create anything more or don't have a passion for it.