Twi's Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Twilight, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Twilight

Twilight New Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:
    - TwilightIsGaming

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    - Twilight2.0#6734

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    - CDT

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    - Towny but I get on creative often to check out builds and design things

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    - Till school starts a good 10 hours but once school starts then 4hrs week days and probably 8 hours weekends

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    - Yes I do for 2 different servers. I was developer on both but on 1 I was considered as a staffing member aswell temporarily. 1st server I was mainly Dev and temp staff for a couple weeks. The server merged after like a month of being launched but I did majority of the plugin work on there. 2nd server I was all in as a developer fixing things, working with plugins for features, and getting ready before launch. I resigned from there during its Beta testing for numerous reasons with 1 being that I was always relied on regardless of the person that could actually code Python. Along with that there was no plan other than to make profit and have the server #1. Guidelines and everything wasn't prioritized and applications weren't a thing at all. Really scattered everywhere and it was bad.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    - I love this server as many know, it was my first ever Towny server and was the reason I got heavy into plugins and towny. The community is such a heartwarming place to be with the kindest of members and it really puts the golden cherry on top that sells it for me. So I want to give back to the community by being part of the main team that pulls it all together. With Daph resigning from staff leaving Shim and Rubyo left with the plugins it will put on a small strain with changes and bug fixes. So I want to contribute to the fixes and be part of it even if I am just an Assistant! I have to be frankly honest that I am not the best with staffing what so ever due to my lack of training and was more of being put in the dog eats dog type of thing. But I am good with following guidelines and making sure to keep peace in this wonderful server. I gladly accept any type of training even if I already know the majority of it from being a spectator on many servers. My main issue is lack of a Mic other than my phone and my phone already is bad with echo and such along with me being in such a big family so you would hear a ton of background noise even with Push To Talk. If this is something that can be worked out then wonderful!

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)
    - If there is 1 thing I could change about the server then it would have to be the lack of Help our greatest System Administrators get with Plugins and such.

Additional comments:
    Sorry for writing too much but thank you if you read through it all! I can also give information on how to contact at least 1 of the past owners I have worked for if there is more that you want to know straight from where I worked at.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Reapz

Reapz Member

Good Luck!

3. Twilight

Twilight New Member

:D Will try my best

4. Pmblue

Pmblue New Member

Good luck! ; )

5. wither ;)

wither ;) New Member

Man sounds like that second server you mentioned is doomed. Hope this one is better for you :D. (Also PM gay)

6. Twilight

Twilight New Member

2nd server is the past now and I appreciate your hopes ^^