Creative Two New Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by hckyplaya2, Jun 12, 2019.

1. hckyplaya2

hckyplaya2 Member

Hello SK Staff and Community,

I've been playing on the creative SK server now for over 500 hours and this spurred me to think of two brand new ideas that, in my humble opinion, would further enhance the creative experience. The two ideas are a) To reward players for the hours played as for right now it means nothing and b) Auction off one-time players plots to the community for coins in exchange.

Rewarding hours played would encourage players to stay on creative longer and would recognize the hard-work and dedication of players on the server. One idea could be players get 20 coins for every 100 hours played, and every 250 hours earns them a plot (not sure what size, whatever would best fit the server). The auctioning idea might be trickier to implement, however, many SK players join once for 10 minutes and then leave immediately, with their plot taking up bandwidth on the SK servers and prohibiting members that are more active from potentially claiming the plot next to theirs to further expand in the future. There would have to be a number of requirements for a plot to be auctioned, however, as some players, myself included, take months off at a time for whatever reason they might be and then come back later.

A few types of players that would get their plots auctioned off, however, are players that have been banned, players that don't have building ranks and haven't joined in over 6 months and hold little to nothing on their current plot(s), and players that may have a building rank that haven't joined in over a year. There would be an announcement for when auctions would take place and the plot would be auctioned for a specific amount of SKoins (teehee) and would be available, fully clear of any previous structure, to the winner of the auction.

This is all my opinion and I think it would further benefit SK!

- Hcky

• Like Like x 1
  2. Unendinq

Unendinq Well-Known Member

I mean, playing time in creative is kind of a given considering to make more complicated builds and such, you would need to spend more time on the server. Not a bad idea to have a creative system for playing time similar to the rankup system in towny, however, 250 hours is a LOT of time on the server.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Moderator

Well to an extent you do get a plot at 250 hours since each hour rewards you a coin and a megaplot is 250 coins xD

• Like Like x 1
  4. hckyplaya2

hckyplaya2 Member

I agree, but over the span of 250 hours they will most likely find something else to spend it on. It's just a rough time frame for when someone could be rewarded, its not set in stone :)

- Hcky

• Like Like x 1