UmbrellaSeller's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Beiito, May 17, 2020.

1. Beiito

Beiito Member

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:

UmbrellaSeller

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

bem#8421

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?

BST (GMT + 1)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Primarily Towny

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

As of right now I can be on any day - when this is all over I might be busier, but nothing stopping me from coming on every now and then, if I'm not on the server I'm pretty active on the Discord server.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

Not on a Minecraft server, no. But I have been a moderator/admin for a couple of Discord servers, mostly leaving because either the server died or had a lot of drama going on within said server.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?

I think I get along pretty well with most people on the Minecraft server itself, and the Discord server. I like helping people with some questions in support and help too assuming no-one else has answered it, I also know a fair bit about Towny, and would be very interested to know more about the server itself and some of it's workings, In terms of when things get out of hand arguments wise I like to try to either neutralise the situation, or trying to think of an outcome that would work well on both sides of an argument, because no-one likes arguments or drama.

If you could change one thing about the server, what would it be?
    (OPTIONAL QUESTION)

Would be cool to make a fun minigames type arena in the Towny server, like a little spleef game or something that can reset for other people to kill time, spleef as a concept is kind of simple and unoriginal, but it can be challenging to some people, and can also be a non violent game that can bring people together, the PVP arena exists, however that can make other people aggressive when they die and possibly lose items.

Additional comments:

• Like Like x 3
  2. f1reninj4

f1reninj4 Legendary Member

Pong!

• Like Like x 1
  3. cookiecookies

cookiecookies Well-Known Member

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1