void's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by v o i d ランダム, Apr 6, 2020.

1. v o i d ランダム

v o i d ランダム Well-Known Member

Your current IGN:
    voidedmc

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?
    void#0950

How old are you?

What timezone do you live in?
    EST

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?
    Creative, but I'm warming up to Towns lately.

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?
    I have no work on 4 days of the week, and the 3 days of work I do have are about 3hrs long, so quite frequently so long as I'm not out of town.

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)
    My past experiences with being staff have spanned for 6 yrs now, from small starter servers, to being staff on SK multiple times. I was staff at the beginning of this server, and have been with it ever since. I have previously stepped down from my position from lack of free-time, along with being banned once for abuse of powers (This issue has been discussed and settled).

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I exclusively play on this server, and I believe I'm quite knowledgeable on the front end of issues that many players may have. I'm well-known on the server by players, both new and old. Picking me over others? I have past experience, specifically on this server, and I've been playing MC for 8 years now, leading me to believe that I'm well-versed in many avenues of the game and this server combined.

• Like Like x 2
  2. PlebsRUs

PlebsRUs New Member

no

• Dislike Dislike x 1