Accepted Weajen's Staff App

Discussion in 'Staff Application Archive' started by Weajen, Jun 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weajen

Weajen Moderator

Before applying for staff, please ensure that you meet all of the Staff Requirements. Any and all applications which do not meet these requirements will be denied by a staff member. Furthermore, please take your time to format your application and make it presentable. Your public image will be taken into account by the staff members who handle applications.
    You may remove these reminders before posting your application.

Your current IGN:

Weajen

What is your discord name including the # and numbers?

Weajen#2332 / Gayjen#2332

How old are you?

15, 16 in August

What timezone do you live in?

GMT+1 (France)

What server do you play the most on Shadow Kingdom?

Currently Towny, but used to mostly play on Creative

How active can you be on Shadow Kingdom?

Now that I'm on vacation I can be on for 5-6 hours at a time, otherwise maybe 2 hours during school days

Do you have any past experience as staff? Do you still work there? If not, why did you leave?
    (Please be as honest as possible in this section.)

I currently own a Discord server that's also small (it's mostly just for me and my friends). I was a moderator on several Discord/Minecraft servers, mostly smaller ones. I'm not a staff member on these because they've either been deleted or there was a falling out between me and the owners.

Why do you want to be a staff member on SK? Why should we pick you instead of other players who apply?
    I want to be a staff member on SK because I feel like I've been here long enough to know how things work generally, and to be able to help people in the way that they need help. Since I'm very active, I have a higher chance of being there if there are any issues regarding players or plugins and am therefore able to react more quickly to these kinds of issues. Plus this server is the big epic and I would love to contribute to it staying the big epic.

Additional comments:

I'm not able to use my mic often because of private reasons :(
    I also speak French so if theres ever someone that speaks French that needs help then you know who to call B)

#1 Weajen, Jun 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Miles

Miles Member

clapped

3. Weajen

Weajen Moderator

i am going to warn you for bullying

4. Weajen

Weajen Moderator

yay