Towny What are your favorite things to do in survival?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by violet, Oct 29, 2018.

1. violet

violet System Administrator

Me? I love making villager farms. I also like to find different ways to route them around to where I want them by making water chutes. I also like to do big projects and work at it over time, such as my guardian farm that also doubles as a base and grinder as well as a place to hole up my villager captives. I am not really big into making huge, elaborate and beautiful builds like most people. I go more for function than form.

• Like Like x 1
  2. F4ntasbolic

F4ntasbolic Staff Member
    Assistant

3. sh2mrr5

sh2mrr5 Administrator & System Administrator
    Administrator

I usually prefer to combine form and function like i did with my villager storage facility. In this version of towny I used a minecart-based system to transport the villagers from the "village" to the next free cell. Comapared to the water-based one it was easier to build and transports them faster, but is also less reliable.

[​IMG]

EDIT: And yes, the lava is strictly necessary xD

#3 sh2mrr5, Oct 29, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Staff Member
    Assistant

Recently I helped fix up the enderman grinder in the end and now I'm working on cleaning the whole main end island and maybe making a cool, massive build once that's done.

5. Victor

Victor Well-Known Member

I like to make cobblestone houses, but they usually aren't anything special. Grinding for just cobblestone makes me bored, I don't think I could stand doing much else

6. Helly304

Helly304 Well-Known Member

I like to build new houses, currently redoing mine, doesn't look good now, but I'm hoping it turns out well xD

• Like Like x 1
  7. Crms0nBlade

Crms0nBlade Staff Member
    Assistant

I always go for an underground base and clear a whole bunch of land. Usually next it's storage and farming , setting up a mine and then actually building and .