1. Join our server at MC.SHADOWKINGDOM.ORG!
    Dismiss Notice

world edit disappeared after 2 min

Discussion in 'Help' started by Carp3Noct3m, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Carp3Noct3m

Carp3Noct3m Member

Deadly_Ace received world edit and after aprox 2 min it stopped working.. he also keeps getting booted for spam yet he isnt saying or spamming anything please help he just joined the server.....THIS IS IN creative server

2. Daphsquid

Daphsquid Server Owner
    Server Owner

Hi there,

I checked the logs, and he was using Minecraft 1.13.1. All 1.13.x version on SK are extremely unstable and can cause certain issues like random disconnects/wrongful kicks for spamming. This is due to the many changes that occurred during the update from 1.12 -> 1.13. If he moves down to Minecraft 1.12.2 (SK's main version), it should fix the random kicks. Until the plugin developers have more time to work on fixing these bugs, there's not much we can do, since it's out of our control.

As for the WorldEdit not working, simply disconnecting or getting kicked shouldn't cause this to happen. We'll have to investigate this further if it happens again.

In the future, it's helpful if the actual player experiencing these issues reports on the forums with evidence. Send him this link:
    https://shadowkingdom.org/forums/bug-glitch-reports.12/

Best of luck,

3. Deadly_Ace

Deadly_Ace New Member

I believe i have done all the voting and I seem to not be able to use world edit. This is in the Creative Server

4. pastelnarwhal

pastelnarwhal Staff Member
    Assistant

So you voted on all 5 sites? Maybe one of them didn’t work.

5. FNPlayz

FNPlayz Member

2 of them wouldn't have to work for it not to be 4 votes, pastel. If one of the 5 sites didn't work, there'd still be 4 votes which is the requirement for full world edit and voxelsniper.
    You need to get better at maths. xD

6. pastelnarwhal

pastelnarwhal Staff Member
    Assistant

No, I just didn’t know then that it was only 4 sites that needed votes I was later educated,

7. F4ntasbolic

F4ntasbolic Member

it sometimes happends to me too, w/e and vs stops working just randomly but it seems to be solved when i relog the server.